With the NFL regular season is set to begin on the 5th of September, we bring you a betting preview for the LA Rams. The team is expected to be a frontrunner in this year’s quest for a Super Bowl, so you can expect their odds to reflect it. For a full schedule for the upcoming season and list of wagering opportunities, read the Los Angeles Rams betting guide below.
Best Rams Predictions
There are currently no new tips. Check again later.
Rams Betting Picks of the Week
$500 Risk-Free Bet
#1 Sportsbook in NJ
iOS & Android Apps
Sign up at FanDuel Sportsbook today and receive a $500 risk-free bet! That means if your first bet loses, FanDuel will reimburse you – up to $500! If applicable, the Promotion Bonus will be credited to your sportsbook account within seventy two (72) hours of expiration of the Promotion Period. Bet with your head, not over it! Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
The Rams enter this season off a very successful 2018/2019 season which took them all the way to the Super Bowl. Although they weren’t quite able to bring home the trophy, the team seems set to make another deep run this coming season. Expect the team to get relatively low odds against most other teams, especially for home games.
A wide variety of wager types will be available for Los Angeles Rams betting which include:
- Moneylines: The simplest form of football betting, money lines allow you to bet on the winner of a game.
- Point Spreads: Points spreads even out matchups by awarding the underdogs and handicapping the favorites a select number of points. The points are awarded and handicapped in order to even out the betting odds. Betting ‘against the spread’ refers to betting on the underdog to not lose by more than the given points. ‘Covering the spread’ refers to betting on the favorites to win by more than the given points.
- Over/Under: Over-under wagers allow bettors to bet on whether the total points will be over or under a given value. The value is set by the bookmaker.
- Prop Bets: Prop bets or proposition bets are wagers made on an occurrence during the game that doesn’t affect the game’s final outcome.
- Outrights: With outrights, you can wager on, for example, the winner of the Super Bowl well in advance of the season. Even now, most online bookmakers provide outright bets for the upcoming season.
LA Rams Schedule
The team will begin this year’s campaign on the road against the Carolina Panthers before heading home to face the Saints.
|1||Sept 8||10:00 a.m.||at Carolina Panthers|
|2||Sept 15||1:25 p.m.||New Orleans Saints|
|3||Sept 22||5:20 p.m.||at Cleveland Browns|
|4||Sept 29||1:05 p.m.||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|5||Oct 3||5:20 p.m.||at Seattle Seahawks|
|6||Oct 13||1:05 p.m.||San Francisco 49ers|
|7||Oct 20||10:00 a.m.||at Atlanta Falcons|
|8||Oct 27||10:00 a.m.||Cincinnati Bengals|
|10||Nov 10||1:25 p.m.||at Pittsburgh Steelers|
|11||Nov 17||5:20 p.m.||Chicago Bears|
|12||Nov 25||5:15 p.m.||Baltimore Ravens|
|13||Dec 1||1:05 p.m.||at Arizona Cardinals|
|14||Dec 8||5:20 p.m.||Seattle Seahawks|
|15||Dec 15||1:25 p.m.||at Dallas Cowboys|
|16||TBD||TBD||at San Francisco 49ers|
|17||Dec 29||1:25 p.m.||Arizona Cardinals|
*Starting at Week 9, kickoff time is displayed in PST.
History Of the Rams
The Rams moved around from city to city over the course of their NFL history. Then, the franchise moved to Los Angeles in 1946 and played there all the way until 1994, before moving to St. Louis. However, they didn’t last long in St. Louis, moving back to Los Angeles in 2016. The Rams are the only team to have won the Super Bowl in three different cities: Cleveland, Los Angeles, and St. Louis.
The Rams appeared in last year’s Super Bowl LIII, but fell short, losing to the New England Patriots 13–3.
The team was created in 1936 as the Cleveland Rams, based in Cleveland, Ohio. The team moved to LA in 1946, after winning the 1945 NFL Championship, becoming the first championship-winning team to switch cities.
The team was able to take down the NFL Championship in 1945 and 1951 in the pre-Super Bowl era. Arguably, the team’s best season was 1999. This was when they won Super Bowl XXXIV while based in St Louis. Since returning to LA, the team has improved greatly. Most recently, they won the NFC Conference Championship in 2018 to qualify for Super Bowl 53.
The team has produced a number of hall of fame level players over the years including:
- Kurt Warner
- Elroy Hirsch
- Marshall Faulk
- Kevin Greene
- Les Richter
At the moment, the roster consists of a number of Pro Bowl players such as Quarterback Jared Goff, Tight End Aaron Donald, and Running Back Todd Gurley.